Friday 10 January 2014

HAPPY 2014

Happy New Year to everyone! It's been a while since I visited my blog, and I am still not sure whether to continue blogging, or to stop. I don't have many readers, and it seems very quiet here on the blog. However, I am here with a few random phone pictures (hence the bad quality), to show you how I started my new year. In the new year I;

Watched the beautiful fireworks after midnight...


Started reading Alexa Chung's book IT... 


Painted my nails yet again...


Took a picture of myself...


Bought these beautiful shoes from New Balance...


Spent a few days with my best friend...


Just a few pictures to show how I kicked off 2014. How have you spent your first week of 2014? Please tell me if I should continue to post, or if it's not worth it. Also, you may have noticed my new banner. I really wanted to make my banner more interesting than just plain black text. What do you think?
Now I'm going to get back to watching Revenge on my quiet Friday night.
Kisses and may 2014 be the best year for everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment