Tuesday 29 October 2013

BEST SKIN CARE PRODUCTS

Skin care is a really important part of your 'make-up routine'. If there is one thing I could tell my younger self before I started using make up, it would be to take better care of my skin. Over the past few months I've started taking much better care of my skin, and I've started using these amazing products. 


This is a clarifying lotion from Clinique which I got in a box set with 3 other Clinique products. It's a very strong water which you put on a cotton pad and sweep across your skin. Takes no time to clean your face with this one. I don't use this one everyday, because it is very strong. I like to use this when I have major breakouts on my skin. 


This is the one I use everyday, morning and evening. I heard about this product from Ingrid AKA Missglamorazzi on YouTube. She had been talking about this product forever, and I really wanted to try it out, but couldn't find it anywhere. I finally found it in a small pharmacy type store where I live. This is as amazing as Ingrid made it out to be, and it was worth the 15 Euros I spent on it. 




I got this Mineral Peeling Gel from Soap & CO when I visited London in August. This gel was originally 65 Pounds, which I consider way too expensive, and would have never bought, unless the salesman offered us 50% off on it because I was a student. You use this in the morning and simple use our fingers to apply it to your skin, without any water. Then you let it sit for 1-2 minutes and then rub it off again using your fingers, and it removes any dead skin and dirt that may sit on your face. I use this every morning, but I must admit some mornings I stay in bed for a little too long, and I just turn to my Bioderma.  

There you have it; my favourite skin care products. So, if you are just starting to use make-up, or even don't use make-up PLEASE remember to take good care of your skin, because you will be so happy you did when you get older!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! The Bioderma solution is my favorite skin care product and use it every morning and evening.

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete