Monday 28 October 2013

H&M DRESS


I thought I would do a quick post about this H&M sweater dress that I bought a few weeks back for 24,95 Euros. Since it is quite a thick material, it can be a little difficult to style, at this time of year. For me, I would have thrown over a thick cardigan and my leather jacket, but that simply didn't work well. Therefore I threw over my leather jacket and a big and fuzzy scarf to keep a little warm. 


I really like the combination of these simple colors for fall, and I've always been a fan of how a simple dress looks paired with tights and a pair of boots. With this dress I wore a pair of my old boots which I really love, and I think they add the last bit for the simple outfit. 


Dress - H&M
Leather jacket - Zara
Scarf - Zara
Boots - Vagabond

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit. The dress looks amazing with the leather jacket and I really like your boots!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The scarf is so nice!
    becky x

    http://beckysbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you look adorable! what a great scarf - love the color!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following me! I'm following you now on GFC as well. Looking forward to reading more of your posts! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete