Tuesday 29 October 2013

BOOHOO: SKATER SKIRT


I've been wanting a skater skirt for AGES, but I could never find the perfect one, no matter where I looked. Therefore I turned to the internet, and started browsing around different websites. I'd known about Boohoo for a while, but never actually taken a look at their stuff. They have LOADS of clothes and their prices are very nice. I absolutely love this skater skirt that I got for around 9 Euros. 




Skirt - Boohoo
Crop top - Topshop
Boots - Billi Bi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment! Love this post. I think I'm going to be in love with skater skirts for a lonnggggg time. :) followed!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The top makes it very feminine!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete