Thursday 24 October 2013

EVERYDAY MAKE-UP

Hi!
I decided to try my first beauty post. I don't know how well this will turn out, but it's worth a try! 
Here is my everyday make-up routine:


First off I wash my face with Bioderma H2O water, to get my face clean before applying any make-up. 
Then I apply my Maybelline New York BB cream instead of a foundation. Once applied I cover any dark circles and spots with my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. 


I finish up with my skin by adding my Bellápierre Cosmetics powder to avoid shiny skin. 


On the days I feel like being a little bit more fancy I will apply eyeshadow from the Naked Palette by Urban Decay. This palette is the definition of perfect. They eyeshadows are beautiful and easy to apply. 


 I'm a bit of a mascara junkie, and I will never apply only one mascara. These are the three that I use at the moment, and they are all from Maybelline New York (I quite like that brand if you haven't noticed). I apply the OneByOne first, followed by Le Colossal and finish it with The Falsies. 


Last but not least I fill in my eyebrows with this eyebrow kit from Sephora. 


So there is is! My everyday make-up routine. It's simple and nothing over the top, but it's what I need to feel comfortable. On the mornings I am too lazy I will simply do my skin and eyebrows and leave out eyeshadow and mascara. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, leave any advice in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment