Wednesday 23 October 2013

INTRODUCING MYSELF

I thought I would take this first post to introduce myself. What better way to do that, than to write 15 facts about myself? Here we go!

1. My name is Cathrine.

2. I'm 15 y/o.

3. I'm danish but my family moved to Luxembourg when I was younger.


4. I'm a food, fashion and beauty lover.

5. I have a younger brother and an older sister. 

6. I have a crazy fear of spiders (if there is a spider on TV, that could possibly make me cry).

7. I'm love my iPhone (it's becoming an obsession).

8. I have a dog who I love deeply. 


9. I quite enjoy staying home watching a movie with my family, rather than going out for dinner. 

10. My favourite places on earth are London, Mallorca and NYC. All beautiful places. 

(picture from Mallorca that I took this summer)

11. I play handball outside of school and I absolutely love it. 

12. Instagram is another one of my addictions, you can follow me @cathrinehardahl. 

13. My best friend is Caroline, who unfortunately lives in Denmark. 

(picture of Caroline and I before going to the airport to fly to Mallorca this summer)

14. Shopping can always turn a bad day into a good day (whoops)

15. I have been reading blogs for a long time, but I was never sure whether or not I could start one myself, but finally I decided to!

So there it is, my life (almost) in 15 sentences! I threw in a few pictures to show you a bit of my life. I will be blogging mainly about my everyday life but here and there I will throw in fashion and beauty related posts. I hope this will turn out well, and if you have any advice please leave it in the comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment