Sunday 27 October 2013

BABY LIPS


Recently I purchased my first ever Baby Lips at the mall where I live. When I saw that they had them there, I just about had a heart attack, because I thought they didn't sell them here. So I simply couldn't leave without getting the two last ones that were left. When I came back about a week later they had two new ones there, and I had to purchase them as well because I had gotten so addicted to the two I already had. I used to be a huge EOS lip balm lover, and still am, but they are so expensive and you can't get them here, so my only chance to buy them is when I go to Denmark, where they cost 75 Kroner which is around 10 Euros. I got one Baby Lips lip balm for 3.95 Euros, which is a huge difference to paying 10 Euros for one lip balm. These are the four that I have:


Pink lip balm tinted with pink, so it leaves a bit of color on your lips in Pink Punch.


This is a normal lip balm with no color in it in Mint Fresh.


This is another normal one without color in it in Intense Care.


This one is my favorite, it smells amazing and makes your lips so soft and leaves a hint of dark red on your lips in Berry Me.

So, to sum this up, my point in making this post was to tell you that I LOVE Baby Lips, and it works wonders. If you can get Baby Lips anywhere close to you, I would advise you to try them out! 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried these but I really want to, the price of them is so good! Berry Me looks lovely! Love your blog x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete